Published by erin on Tue, 07/26/2011 - 21:24
Tony Welsh, Executive Vice-President, Consulting & Design, brings over 30 years of training, design and organizational development experience to Forrest & Company Limited. As Forrest specializes in customized solutions, Tony is invaluable to our organization with his genius of precisely matching the requirements of a client to the specifics of a program.
Tony was instrumental in the architecture of Forrest’s Leadership Suite™ and Effective Thinking Suite™ program offerings. He completed the blueprinting of ViewFinder2™, a multi-rater tool that assesses strengths and opportunities for development. Tony is an expert process facilitator and has delivered – and designed – many Forrest programs, including the renowned Leadership Path™. He is certified in Effective Intelligence™.
A favoured speaker, Tony has recently conducted seminars and webinars on performance management, employee engagement, and talent management for HRPA members; been interviewed by The Globe and Mail – Report on Business, resulting in the article, “Seven Steps to Make Better Decisions”; and conducted a webinar on decision making for Canadian HR Reporter Magazine.
Recent projects include:
- For a national organization that provides medical laboratory services: Designed and implemented a complete Requisite Organization structure, which included structural consulting, leadership development, project management, and coaching of individuals at the Director and Vice President levels
- For a major energy utility – Developed a bespoke managerial framework and helped apply it from the top levels down
- For a legal insurance organization: Assisted it to articulate its leadership competency model
Tony retired from the Canadian Army Reserves at the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Among other accomplishments during his years of service, he commanded Canada’s oldest airborne infantry regiment, the Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada.
Whenever he can find the time, Tony enjoys camping and hiking and, having played football in high school, is an enthusiastic follower of the sport. He also dabbles in creative cookery and collects wine bottles (after carefully emptying them).
Forrest products and services expertise:
- Accountability Consulting
- Effectiveness Coaching
- Effectiveness Facilitation
- The Leadership Suite
- Effective Thinking Suite
- Core Leadership Practices
- Effective Intelligence
Effective Intelligence (EI) is a trademark of J.D (Jerry) Rhodes. Copyright © Forrest & Company Limited and J.D (Jerry) Rhodes. All rights reserved. Effective Intelligence Accredited. The Founder of Effective Intelligence is Jerry Rhodes.