Published by mart on Tue, 07/19/2011 - 08:30
Accelerate performance within your team by effectively assigning tasks to team members.
Knowledge and Skills Acquired
- Learn the three essential components of a manager–direct report relationship
- Develop the skills to define and effectively assign tasks
- Discover how to diagnose the initial skill and attitude levels of each of your direct reports
- Understand how to adapt your approach to each direct report
- Instruction is based on step-by-step building of knowledge and skills over the course of the class, using case studies, exercises, worksheets, and planning opportunities. Some of the programs use video support.
- Models – Each of the Leadership Suite™ programs features a fully functional behavioural model that summarizes the key elements of the skills taught and facilitates their use.
- Each program has a small amount of pre-class work that asks participants to bring real-life problems to be solved.
- Each program includes individual, small group and large group activities.
- Embedded within each program is a common methodology that teaches participants to Prepare, Listen, Adapt and Navigate (PLAN™) through tasks and situations.
For more information on how The Adaptable Manager can help you, please contact:
Director, Business Development
416.925.2967 x 104