The Leadership Path™
Published by mart on Tue, 07/19/2011 - 09:20
“The most valuable leadership development program I have ever attended.…forced me to think about and focus on what’s important to me both professionally and personally. It was a privilege to be here and it was truly a life-altering experience….”
What is The Leadership Path?
The Leadership Path (TLP™) is the most powerful individual leadership and management development program available.
Graduates accelerate their organizations’ achievement of strategy by emerging from the program with exceptional and integrated abilities in both leadership and management.
The Leadership Path
- A year-long managerial leadership development experience for candidates director-level and above
- Begins with a five-day offsite workshop focusing on leadership development
- Incorporates 5 assessment tools, including a 360° assessment
- A three-day offsite seven months later focuses on developing management ability and integrating the learning from both workshops
- Features an additional 360° assessment to measure progress
- Over the twelve months, there are five one-on-one coaching sessions that reinforce and broaden the lessons learned in the workshops
Purpose and Objective
The purpose of TLP is to prepare participants for the next level in their careers by developing their leadership and management capabilities and integrating those capabilities into resilient managerial leadership.
Leadership development focuses on awareness of yourself as a leader, including the impact you have on others:
- Who am I? (My leadership values)
- Why am I here? (My purpose as a leader)
- What am I trying to build? (My vision as a leader)
This awareness is identified, deconstructed and then rebuilt as your own personal leadership strategy.
Management development focuses on developing confidence and excellence with the Four Practices™: the skills that any manager must utilize in order to most effectively and efficiently achieve his or her goals through the work of the people that he or she leads.
The Four Practices apply to all managers, at all corporate levels, in all sectors and go to the very heart of what it means to be a manager:
- Align Accountabilities
- Build Effective Teams
- Connect with Direct Reports
- Delegate Successfully
The integration of leadership and management is contained in The Four Principles™. The Principles are the fundamental and universal touchstones that energize and clarify the Four Practices, and unite the roles of leader and manager.
- Managerial Accountability
- Judgment & Discretion
- Participants are like-minded peers
- They benefit from sharing experiences and perspectives with other senior managers from different sectors and industries
- Experienced managers – director-level and up – looking to reflect, refocus, retool and recommit to their work
- TLP is most often used:
- As a development program for high-potentials
- For managers newly promoted to an executive role
- To re-energize a valued seasoned manager
Instructors & Coaches
TLP Workshop Dates
- Workshop One (5-day offsite): Monday, October 16, 2017 to Friday, October 20, 2017
- Workshop Two (3-day offsite): Wednesday, April 18, 2018 to Friday, April 20, 2018
- Workshop One (5-day offsite): Monday, March 26, 2018 to Friday, March 30, 2018
- Workshop Two (3-day offsite): Wednesday, November 21, 2018 to Friday, November 23, 2018
Single participant: $13,600
2-5 participants: $12,000/per
6+ participants: $11,000/per
The cost of the program does not include travel, room and board nor incidentals for any of the offsite days.
The Briars Resort, Jackson’s Point, Ontario
For more information, please contact:
Director, Business Development
416.925.2967 x 104